Sometimes Its best not to judge a Restaurant by its appearance. Felicia and Allen go on an adventure though Chinatown, New York hitting up their favorite hole-in-the wall restaurants!
1. Banh Mi @ Sau Voi (Chinatown) 101-105 Lafayette St
2. Hot Taho @ Fong Inn Too (Chinatown) 46 Mott St
3. Jiao Zi Pork and Chive Dumplings and Sesame Peanut Noodles@ Shu Jiao Fu Zhou (Chinatown) 118 Eldridge St
4. Hand pulled noodles with Beef Brisket @ Lam Zhou Handmade Noodle (Chinatown) 144 East Broadway
5. Cupcake ATM @Sprinkles (Upper West Lexington)
Here are some of the dishes you NEED to get at a Hunan restaurant.
Hunan Kitchen of Grand Sichuan
►Subscribe for more videos about food! http://bit.ly/1hsxh41
★↓FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!↓★
Facebook Show Page: https://www.facebook.com/strictlydumpling
Facebook Mike Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/mikeychenx
Get tickets to the best show on earth!!!
Chef Eddie Huang is tired of Americans eating Chinese food like hooligans, so on this tour of the best Asian restaurants in NYC he teaches us how to eat soup dumpling properly. We also follow him and his crew, which includes Grammy Award-winning producer Emile Haynie and nightlife empresarios Max Koshkerman and Simonez Wolf, to the Russian Bath and lastly back to BaoHaus for some drunken eats.
Check out the last VICE Presents here: http://bit.ly/VICE_Getting_Shot
Subscribe for videos that are actually good: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE
Check out our full video catalog: http://www.youtube.com/user/vice/videos
Videos, daily editorial and more: http://vice.com
Like VICE on Facebook: http://fb.com/vice
Follow VICE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vice
Read our tumblr: http://vicemag.tumblr.com